UPHOLSTERY AND FINE FABRIC CLEANING IN ESSEX
Giving the utmost care to your furniture and fine fabric
We know the feeling of coming home after a long day and just wanting to do nothing but collapse onto your bed or your sofa. Doing this with dirty furniture won't make you feel better, it can actually make you feel worse. Our upholstery cleaners will give your furnishings a deep and thorough clean that will leave them smelling fresh and comfortable. Fine fabric, on the other hand, requires an extra level of care when cleaning to get the job done. Cowells Cleaning Service' Upholstery and Fine Fabric Cleaning service will provide you with both the expert handling and cleaning of your furnitures as well as the delicate care of the most precious of fabric. With Cowells Cleaning Service, your belongings are in good hands!CALL US NOW ON 07811268689
How will you benefit from working with Cowells Cleaning Service?
Save You Time
Cleaning fabric and furnishings yourself takes away from the time you could have spent doing your own work or doing something more fun. Cowells Cleaning Service takes away the hassle of you doing any cleaning work yourself so all you have to do is worry about doing what makes you happy, with us keeping your environment clean for you.
Getting your upholstery cleaned, then getting them dirty again, then getting them cleaned again, is not only a hassle, it's also expensive. But this is what happens when the service that you paid for doesn't meet the standards that the industry has set for its cleaners. Our cleaning experts have sat our exams at the National Carpet Cleaners Association and know everything there is to know about upholstery and fabric cleaning, and we follow methods that will clean not only the surface of your furnishings, but also the dirt that burrow themselves deep within the fibres of the fabric or material, ensuring that your fabric and furniture stay cleaner for much longer and saving you the money you would have spent getting it cleaned over and over again.
A Healthy Environment
At Cowells Cleaning Service, our number one priority is your health. Having clean and beautiful furniture is all well and good but it wouldn't do anyone any good if these clean and beautiful furniture were causing health complications because of harmful cleaning products or faulty cleaning equipment. Our trained professionals use only products that are 100% safe for you, your family, children and pets and top-quality, industry-grade cleaning equipment from Restormate. Cowells Cleaning Service' Upholstery and Fine Fabric Cleaning service not only gives you impressively beautiful furniture and fine fabric, but also keeps your home healthy, happy and safe.
What are some guarantees you can get from Cowells Cleaning Service?
Cowells Cleaning Service have one goal: To provide our customers with the best, highest-quality cleaning services across Essex. Our years of experience in the industry ensure that you leave our services over the moon and with a smile on your face.
If you choose Cowells Cleaing Service to revitalise your furnishings and fabric, we guarantee to:
- Prioritise your health! We use cleaning solutions that are 100% safe for children and pets and will keep your home not only clean but also healthy and comfortable.
- Do every job quickly and efficiently, minimising the disturbance to your day-to-day activities.
- Give you your money’s worth! Our cleaning experts do every job to the best of our abilities each time – no jobs half-cooked or mediocre.
- Have only the best, most trusted cleaning professionals work on your home.
- Ensure that you are 100% happy with the results of our services before we leave your home.
- Be your trusted cleaning expert moving forward! We are happy to provide you with expert cleaning advice and cleaning solutions whenever you need it.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
1. History: Many argue that the word “carpet” came from the Armenian word “kapert/karpet”, and Armenians were some of the earliest carpet makers in history and many scholars believe that the ancient and revered Pazyryk, the oldest carpet in the world (2,000 years old and still exists today), was their handiwork.
Our cleaning experts are not only trained in practical carpet and upholstery practices, we are also well-versed in the history of what we do and of the industry, showing only true passion for ensuring that we get the job done the right way.
2. Fun fact: Vacuuming your carpets and furniture yourself isn’t enough. Most people who don’t have a lot of time on their hands prefer to do a quick vacuum session of their carpets, thinking that this is enough to get clean and comfy carpets and sofas. This isn’t true. There are certain types of dirt and bacteria that burrow their way into the fibres of your carpets and between the crevices of your upholstery that your ordinary vacuum cleaner can’t reach, and this is why it’s advisable to get your carpets and upholstery cleaned at least once every twelve months.
Cowells Cleaning Service will have your carpets and upholstery thoroughly cleaned from the surface down to the very last piece of dirt deep below the surface, and you wouldn’t even need to spend any extra time doing it yourself. Call us and we’ll do all the hard work for you!
3. Health and safety #1: It’s important to clean new carpets and rugs! A lot of people think that just because their carpets and rugs are brand new means they can get away with not cleaning it before using it or installing it. This is a mistake. Petroleum is used during the manufacturing stage of carpets and rugs, after which they go through a process called “out-gassing” where the petroleum is released into the air. This can cause many problems for both people and pets, problems ranging from minor allergies to major respiratory problems. It is therefore important to get your carpets and rugs cleaned right after you buy them.
Our cleaning experts have your health and safety at the forefront of our mind when cleaning your home, and when you invite us to revitalise your carpets, upholstery and rugs, you can rest assured we will use everything we know and have learned from our years of experience to make sure you and your family stay healthy and happy.
4. Health and safety #2: Keeping your carpets clean and maintaining them can improve the quality of air in your home. This is because carpets trap dust, allergens and all sorts of nasty, microscopic particles floating around in your home, keeping you breathing clean, fresh air. Obviously this won’t work if your carpets themselves are dirty, so call our cleaning team at Cowells Cleaning Service to keep your carpets clean, so they can keep your air clean!